PRM Hotels COVID-19 Communication
PRM Hotels is committed to providing a safe environment for our team members and our guests. We are following the latest updates in our areas of operations and following guidance from our federal agencies, community leaders, and the hotel brands we operate.
What we are doing: We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Given the effects of COVID-19, we have taken additional measures in our hotels today. Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc. and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations, including no buffet, and to-go options.
- We have increased the deployment of hand sanitizers and social distancing markers throughout the common areas.
What we need you to do: As you know, the way we travel looks a little different right now, so we wanted to ensure you had the latest list of what to keep in mind when you prepare to travel next. Please reach out to your hotel directly to understand their latest local guidelines.
- Social Distancing continues to be a recommended or required practice in public settings. We’ve adjusted common areas in many of our hotels to help guests adhere to these guidelines.
- Masks and Other Protective Equipment may be required while in public areas. As such, we recommend bringing one with you. Our hotels have adjusted check-in and other processes to allow for limited contact with Team Members for continued safety.
- Hotel Services and Amenities and other services or amenities such as pool, spas, fitness centers, restaurants, and daily housekeeping may be modified or suspended.